December 26, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Well I was dreaming of a white Christmas and I got one. I enjoy snow but once Christmas is over I start thinking of Spring. Now I know we just began Winter but snow is for Christmas and then it's time to begin thinking about flowers blooming.
This is what I woke up to this morning, it was still snowing. I live on top of a mountain with one road coming up and it is not cleared by the road department sooo this is what we drove through to get to church this morning. Lucky for me my husband is great at driving on snow, me not so much.




Once we got off the mountain the roads were a little better and it wasn't snowing much anymore.

We made it to our destination! When we got out of church it had started snowing off the mountain so I new it would be snowing even more on the mountain. We went out to eat and checked out some sales. (I'll post more on this later)
When we reached the bottom of the mountain this is what it looked like, snowing harder.
Here we go!

This is what it looked like when we started through the gate to our home. I know I said it was time for the snow to go but it is beautiful isn't it. The weather man is predicting weather in the 60's later this week. Wow that's TN weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment