December 15, 2010

More Christmas Decorating

Here are a few more Christmas decorations, I love snowmen.
I got this at Kirkland's a couple of years ago, another snowman.

I got this lantern at Old Time Pottery this year. I loved it the minute I saw it. I had decided I wasn't going to buy any new Christmas decorations this year because I have so many, but when I saw this I gave in.
This tree is in my kitchen. I love the cookie cutter ornaments and kitchen utensils I got them at Freds several years ago. I bought the white balls at the Dollar Tree this year. So much for not buying anything new this year.
Love this snowman, I have had it several years.
I also love this Santa, the HoHoHo part is material, I bought this at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago when it was 50% off. Love that store. I also got the red glass ornaments there.


Don't you just love the tree topper!


Above is a mishmash of my snowmen, I got those red trees last year at Target after Christmas. Several of the glass snowmen came from Kirkland's, the wooden ones came from Old Time Pottery, and the metal signs I bought at the Dollar Tree. I also got the gold metal reindeer and red metal tree at the Dollar Tree.

I am linking to http.//nominimalisthere.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment