March 23, 2011

We have some new friends at our house

I haven't been very successful in completing projects this week but I did make it down to the barn today to see our newest pets and one old friend.
This is an old friend Mr. T he only come to our house when he has to. I don't think he likes our dogs.


This is Ginger and she is a mess, she was checking out our new friends. Just like a kid I couldn't get her to look at me so I could get a better picture.



That black spot, well that is Oreo (yes we named her after the cookie)


These are our new friends.


My hostas are really beginning to grow


This one may have to be divided later

Well I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying some nice weather, we had some bad storms today and the temperature is supposed to drop again but warm weather isn't far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment