February 20, 2011

Comments

I just wanted to share some information with you. I am new to blogging and I don't know many things about the settings of my blog. Thanks to Susan over at homeroad.net for letting me know she wasn't able to respond to my comments because I didn't have my e-mail set up correct. She also gave me this great link to House of Smith's where she shows a tutorial on how to make the changes that need to be made so that your e-mail will be set up for folks to respond to you. I hope this helps you out as much as it did me.

Penny

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with blogging! It is such fun and really once you get the hang of it, you will not want to let it go anymore.
    There are lots of bloggers showing you how to do things (I even have a little DIY blog design series myself) so I am sure you will do great.
    Welcome to the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny...your cake stand came out great....you
    sure been finding alot of great thrift finds...
    Have a Blessed day
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete