March 11, 2011

Goodwill Treasures

I did it I finally made it home before it became so dark I couldn't take pictures.
I did get to enjoy this!
Here is what I bought last Saturday at Goodwill.
I love the two chairs and I can always use some extra seating around my home. I bought the shuffle board game and thought I might use it for a sign. Wouldn't this look great in a game room?
Love these pieces!
Here she is, the poor piece that no one wanted because they couldn't see her potential.
Just look at those legs sigh aren't they nice? She will cause folks to do a double take once she gets some TLC and warmer weather.




I can't wait to get to work on some of these pieces. I am so glad I finally was able to take some pictures to share. I hope you have a great afternoon.

* I edited most of the pictures,  the originals were dark and didn't look very good. I am still working on taking better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment