November 27, 2011

I'm Back

I am back to the blog world, well I really never left I just haven't been posting to my blog. I have continued to stalk visit other blogs.
I recently had to take a leave from my job due to continued difficulties with firbromyalgia. I am hoping and praying that this time off will help. I truly love my job but as a teacher of five year old children you have got to be 100% and I haven't been that since school started. Some difficult decisions are in my future, I am hoping the new medication I am taking will make that decision easier. I share this so that others who suffer with this chronic illness know that others are fighting this battle too. I would be happy to answer any questions you have just leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I can only give my opinion and experiences I am not a Dr. but I have been living with this for or 14 years.

Now the up side.... I have discovered that crafting and blogging help take my mind off to the pain and difficulties I may be having. I will be posting some pictures later of projects I have been working on.

Wishing you a blessed day
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment