April 27, 2011

Somethings Got To Give!

Ok I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, all the projects that I see throughout blog land and let me tell you I have my share of some pretty good projects underway. 

Well the problem is I have been having some major problems with my fibromyalgia - just in case I haven't mentioned it in the past, I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia going on 14 years. So what does that have to do with anything you may ask, well what happens is I have all these great projects that I would love to do. I have spent money to do these projects and bought things such as furniture that I want to fix up like all the cool things I see on the blogs I love. Well this is what happens I am having a good day as in I feel like a normal person and I have all these things I want to do so I start a project. Then good ole fibro comes and says "I don't think so" and puts me on my bottom. So where am I going with this post?


Clutter stresses me out and stress makes my fibro kick in! So something has got to give. My plan is to begin a huge de-clutter / organization of my home and life. I have already started the process, and let me tell you it is like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. That is how I came to the conclusion that this is what I need to do for my health.
So I will begin downsizing!!!!! and I hope you will join me for the process and hopefully I can share some organization ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment